4 steps to better skin through all your ages.Skin care can be seem overly complicated, can’t it? I am sure that you, like me and many others have at some point invested in a cream that has promised so much, yet delivered so little. And I mean invest. You can spend multiple times over on the moisturiser with the big ‘promise’ than you do on the cleanser. And what you get if you have skin like mine (combination, sensitive skin that doesn’t particularly like fragrance – read, temperamental) is spots. But for great skin regardless of your age, here are 4 essential steps to make the best of the skin you have and keep it looking as youthful as possible – not matter what age you are.
- Start every day with sunscreen no matter the weather.
- Apply a serum to help deal with antioxidants each morning.
- Gently exfoliate your skin two to three times per week.
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup gently warmed reduced fat milk
- Night time is the right time to apply an anti-aging cream.