Aloe ferox is 20 x stronger than Aloe vera.
Here’s how. The freshly cut leaf of Aloe ferox produced approximately 20 times more bitter sap, weight by weight, than the Aloe Vera – and its the bitters that contains the concentrated medicinal properties. More info. below.
If you are already familiar with Aloe Vera and how effective it is at treating skin conditions and improving health and vitality – you are going to be delighted with Aloe Ferox. A still relatively unknown but powerfully remedial genesis (‘cousin’) of Aloe Vera.
Aloe Ferox is indigenous to the Albertinia region of South Africa. It is commercially known as Cape Aloe. It is less widely available than Aloe Vera, perhaps making it more unique and valuable. Aloe Ferox is the LATIN name for ‘Wild Aloe’. Aloe Ferox plants grow in the wild. They are not farmed. No chemicals (fertilizers or pesticides) are used. They grow completely organically.
Here are further reasons as to why Aloe Ferox is 20 x stronger than Aloe Vera.
- Aloe Ferox is free-range harvested which means carefully picked to regenerate the plants and protect them for future generations. Important as each plant can live up to 50 years.
- Aloe Ferox, unlike Aloe Vera, NEVER has to be filtered. This means it retains all the naturally present active plant chemicals.
- Aloe Ferox the plant is the predecessor to Aloe Vera. It is an older relative of the relatively younger (if you’ll excuse the pun) Aloe Vera.
- The Amino Acids (Proteins) content of Aloe Ferox is almost double that of Aloe Vera.
- Aloe Ferox contains considerably more Iron and Calcium than Aloe Vera.
- After extraction, the juice of the Aloe vera leaves decolourizes and loses its viscosity much more rapidly than does the juice of Aloe ferox.
- The solids content of the juice in Aloe ferox were constantly greater in volume than those obtained from Aloe vera.
- Aloe vera has a much softer and more translucent inner gel. It is also notably more mucinous. This is not a good thing.
So, what are the ‘medicinal’ properties of bitter?
- Bitter is a potent laxative.
- Stimulate peristalsis – prevents constipation.
- Assist liver to eliminate toxins.
- In small quantities it aids digestion by stimulating gastric juices, helps absorption from the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Bitters are a potent antibacterial and antiviral agent helping remedy peptic ulcers, urinary infection and gastroenteritis, herpes and influenza virus.
- The popular cactus tonic for numerous complaints, Aloe Ferox Whole-leaf Aloe Juice, is available exclusively through Natural Beauty Care. You should find it more effective than Aloe Vera Juice as it contains the whole-leaf of the Aloe, (the name gives it away), which as explained has more bitter, amino acid, iron and calcium than Aloe Vera juices.