Aloe Ferox traditional herbal remedies.
Packed with powerful, natural properties, Aloe Ferox has been traditionally used for the following types of health related problems / symptoms.
Skin rejuvenation and traditional herbal properties of Aloe Ferox.
Aloe Ferox wellbeing and anti-ageing properties.
- It penetrates all seven skin layers, hydrating at a base level to feed the skin.
- Increases compound solubility.
- Enhance penetration of active ingredients.
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Increases blood flow.
- Prevents photo ageing.
- Prevents loss of moisture.
- Forms protective layer.
Digestive properties of Aloe Ferox.
- Balances insulin – balances blood sugar, sharpening concentration and enhancing mood.
- Fights infection – lessens toxic burden placed on body, boost immune system.
- Prevents inflammation – reduces aches and pains and decreases risk factor for diseases such as heart disease and the big C.
Bitter detoxification properties.
- Stimulates peristalsis. (and the resulting ‘need to go’ sensation).
- Prevents constipation and bacterial ulcers.
- Immune System Properties
- Modulates immune system as it:
- Prevents suppression of immune response.
- Helps to prevent and fight the Big C.
- Stimulates killer T cell production.
- Fights infection.
- Increased white blood cells.
Bitter is a potent laxative, stimulating peristalsis and preventing constipation. It assists the liver to eliminate toxins.
In small quantities it aids:
How does Aloe Ferox help to reduce pain? (act as an analgesic).
- digestion by stimulating gastric juices
- absorption from the gastro-intestinal tract
- acts as a potent antibacterial and antiviral agent
- Helpful for:
- peptic ulcers
- urinary infection
- herpes & influenza virus
It reduces pain & swelling with regard to:
- Muscle pain
- Burn wounds (sunburn, blisters, scalds)
- Acne and pimples
Healthier heart support from Aloe Ferox.
- Regenerating skin 8x faster
- Improving healing
- Increasing cell regeneration
- Increasing uptake of Ca & P in bones
- Acting as a natural antibiotic
- Through its anti-microbial and anti-viral properties.
- Due to its anti-fungal properties (helping to combat yeast and fungus.
- Reduced risk factors for development of heart disease as it:
- Reduces cholesterol.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Improves blood circulation.