Packed with powerful, natural properties, Aloe Ferox has been traditionally used to alleviate the following types of health-related problems.
Skin rejuvenation properties of Aloe Ferox.
- It penetrates all seven skin layers, hydrating at a base level to feed the skin.
- Increases compound solubility.
- Enhance penetration of active ingredients.
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Increases blood flow.
- Prevents photo ageing.
- Prevents loss of moisture.
- Forms protective layer.
Wellbeing and anti-aging properties of Aloe Ferox.
- Balances insulin – balances blood sugar, sharpening concentration and enhancing mood.
- Fights infection – lessens toxic burden placed on body, boost immune system.
- Prevents inflammation – reduces aches and pains and decreases risk factor for diseases such as heart disease and the big C.
Digestive properties of Aloe Ferox.
- Stimulates peristalsis. (and the resulting ‘need to go’ sensation).
- Prevents constipation and bacterial ulcers.
- Immune System Properties
- Modulates immune system as it:
- Prevents suppression of immune response.
- Helps to prevent and fight the Big C.
- Stimulates killer T cell production.
- Fights infection.
- Increased white blood cells.
Bitter detoxification properties.
Bitter is a potent laxative, stimulating peristalsis and preventing constipation. It assists the liver to eliminate toxins.
In small quantities it aids:
- digestion by stimulating gastric juices
- absorption from the gastrointestinal tract
- acts as a potent antibacterial and antiviral agent
- Helpful for:
- peptic ulcers
- urinary infection
- herpes & influenza virus
How Aloe Ferox can help to relieve pain.
It reduces pain & swelling with regard to:
- Muscle pain
- Burn wounds (sunburn, blisters, scalds)
- Acne and pimples
Other less-known benefits of Aloe Ferox
- Regenerates skin 8x faster
- Improves healing
- Increases cell regeneration
- Increases uptake of Ca & P in bones
- Acts as a natural antibiotic
- It has anti-microbial and anti-viral properties.
- Helps to combat yeast and fungal infections thanks to its anti-fungal properties.
How Aloe Ferox helps to support heart function.
Reduces risk factors for the development of heart disease by;
- Reducing cholesterol.
- Reducing blood pressure.
- Improving blood circulation.