- Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.
- Take turmeric internally or make it into a paste and apply it to the skin.
- Sage has healing properties. Seep sage in hot water, cool and then apply.
- Apple cider vinegar is good for clearing up spots and can replace a toner.
- Raw garlic is a very effective acne blemish treatment.
- Use cucumber juice as a toner.
How to treat acne scars. Aloe Ferox natural skincare products offers an effective, natural treatment for acne scars. Mild acne scars can be treated effectively with a natural acne scar treatment. Try the following natural methods of dealing with acne scars. Aloe Ferox helps regenerate the skin. Aloe Ferox Tissue Oil is a natural approach to treating acne scars. The Tissue Oil promotes the repair of tissue, helps against scarring, helps restore elasticity, helps nourish and soothe the skin and helps protect against dehydration and aging. Aloe Ferox Tissue Oil is a blend 5 natural oils: Aloe Oil, Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Wheat Germ Oil and Vitamin E Oil, offering a rich supply of nutrients to the skin. It also makes an ideal massage oil, on its own or as a base oil, to which you can add your favourite essential oil. Sandalwood is very natural remedy for acne scars. Mix it with some rosewater and apply it to the scars. Leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning.