Out of Africa, the Aloe Ferox natural products for hand and body care are out of this world.
Specialist products greet the seasons. Deeply hydrating creams and oils combat winter weather extremes of outdoor cold and indoor drying heat. Lotions provide a sweep of comforting moisture for your limbs to keep them touchably soft all year round.
A range of natural hand and body care products with active plant botanicals. Hydrate your hands, heels and body from top to toe.
Keep your skin velvety soft with the power of plants. Aloe Ferox plants are carefully harvested in the Western Cape and bought to you exclusively in the UK by Natural Beauty Care.
Aloe Ferox Hand Cream is quickly absorbed leaving you with a silky smooth, It is rich, yet non-greasy with an exquisite blend of botanicals, aloe and avocado, which are renowned for their hydrating properties. Effectively soften, smooth and protect your hands against moisture loss.
Aloe Ferox Hand and Body Lotion is a lovely light lotion. Delicately fragranced with geranium it uplifts your senses.
If you wish to discover Aloe Ferox products suitable for your daily skincare routine, have a read of four steps to better skin through all your ages.
How to look younger for longer, naturally.
As we become older, skin becomes less elastic and fine lines and wrinkles appear. Call them laughter lines if you prefer.
Daily skin care greatly assist in delaying the effects of time. But cleansing, toning and moisturising alone are not anti-ageing solutions.
Here are some tips for delaying time, and how to look younger for longer by managing your health, fitness and wellbeing.
- Be mindful about following a balanced diet as the food you eat is important for your health and skin /complexion.
- Drink water – plenty of it, balancing your diet and liquid intake.
- Give cigarettes a skip – nicotine doesn’t do you any favours, and tell-tale smoking lines form earlier on your lips.
- Try to avoid excessive alcohol – not always the fun option, but the sensible one if you want to take care of your face and liver.
- Do your best to follow a regular exercise routine. An early morning walk, lunch time gym session or evening salsa class – whatever works for you.
- Avoid eating trans fats and saturated fats as they aren’t great for your face or your ‘bottom-line’.
- Adopt a skin care routine that is suited to your skin type, and follow it morning and night.
- Never let it be said that we said, ‘Do this, do that, do the next thing.’ Rather, just do what you can, when you can.
- Like all things, let common-sense prevail.
The above are all good habits, but may take time to establish.
Skincare products that can help you to look younger for longer.
What do you look for in an anti-ageing skincare range? Timeless Skin? Should it be free of drying alcohol? Would you like it free of preservatives? Would you prefer it without soap? You would expect that it is never tested on animals. But what if you could have all of this and more?
Timeless Skin harnesses the power of nature and matches it with scientific know-how, using internationally renowned cosmetic actives. In short you have a range inspired by nature and underpinned by science. Can’t do better than that, really.
- How do you find the best skincare products?
- 4-step skin care routine for a fresher complexion and softer skin at any age.
- Are we disconnected from the world around us?
- Look in the mirror, your skin reflects your wellbeing.