Aloe Ferox natural skincare for dry or mature skin types.
Aloe Ferox’s range of natural beauty products offers dry and mature skincare solutions from cleansers and moisturisers to rejuvenating products. All harness the natural, healing and regenerative power of the plant Aloe Ferox.
You may think you have dry skin, and that’s that. Or perhaps just on occasion you have dry skin. If you work in a dehydrating environment or have been exposed to extreme weather it’s a complaint. But if your skin is tight, uncomfortable or even painful, you needn’t put up with it. With a little care, attention and Aloe Ferox with active plant botanicals, you can love the skin you’re in.
Dry or mature skin demands gentle care and deep hydration.
It does not retain moisture as well as it could, may be prone to flakiness, dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. More so than any other skin type, dry skin needs regular moisturising to ‘quench its thirst’. And for this very reason, you’ve found a natural skincare solution in Aloe Ferox.
Gentle plant-based cleansing for dry or mature skin types.
If you prefer a natural cleanser that lathers up and you wash off, Aloe Ferox Foaming Cleanser is what you are after. It is a liquid facial cleanser. It does not contain any soap. For normal and combination skin types.
Moisturisers for dry and mature skin with natural plant botanicals.
For every day moisturising, Aloe Ferox Moisturizing Day Cream has the benefit of avocado Oil (great for sensitive skins) and Titanium Family a natural sun screen.
Specially formulated for dry, mature skins.
Eye care with Aloe Ferox
Aloe Ferox Eye Cream with the hydrating power of Aloe Ferox is a natural fragrance-free skincare product which helps to keep your eye area supple. Suitable for all skin types.
Aloe Ferox Eye Gel is carefully formulated to help improve the skin tone and elasticity of the delicate eye area. Fragrance-free. Suitable for all skin types.
Specialist skincare treatments
Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Oil-free. Deeply hydrating.
- Aloe Ferox Super Aloe Gel is a superb, natural addition to your daily skincare routine. Apply under your moisturiser to help repair your skin.
- For extra hydration, Aloe Ferox Tissue Oil is a unique blend of active aloe and five natural oils to help promote the repair of skin tissue and restore elasticity. It’s also very remedial in helping to prevent scarring. A natural moisturiser for all skin types.
- Aloe Ferox Moisturizing Mask is intensely hydrating and pore shrinking. A treat for thirsty skin. A mask for dry, mature or normal skin types.
- Aloe Ferox Rejuvenating Essence is a natural beauty product that is clinically proven to stimulate collagen synthesis and help restore skin’s elasticity. Apply under Aloe Ferox Super Aloe Gel for best results. Suitable for all skin types.
Skincare advice for dry or mature skin types.
- Opt for a diet rich in fish to help to ensure your body is getting the good fats it needs and in turn can help ease the symptoms of dry skin. Alternatively take supplements. Team Omega-3 with flake seed supplements for best effect.
- If you spend a lot of time in a dehydrating environment, such as an air-conditioned or heated office or on an aircraft, make sure you drink lots of water to stay hydrated. To help keep the air around you moist, you could keep a bowls of water on your desk or in your bedroom – or opt for a small humidifier.
- When you are showering or bathing, avoid using very hot water as this can further aggravate dry skin.