Aloe Ferox Heel Balm
- It’s a natural skincare product powered with plant botanicals.
- Protects the skin against dehydration.
- Nourishes and softens skin.
- Useful for deep moisturising on the knees and elbows too.
Directions for using Aloe Ferox Heel Balm.
- Massage the feet (1 minute each) with friction gloves while dry to remove dead skin and to increase blood circulation.
- Wash with warm soap water. Do not soak as it dries out the skin. Dry gently.
- Use Heel Balm and massage the feet with long strokes from your toes to your ankles.
Active ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis, (Almond) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, Stearic Acid, Lanolin Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Camphor, Citric Acid, Menthol, Tocopherol Acetate, Triethanolamine.