Aloe Ferox Shampoo Bitter- a natural shampoo.
Do you have hair which is oily or listless? Or, are you troubled by a dry, itchy scalp caused by psoriasis? Aloe Ferox Shampoo Bittter helps to address both concerns. It also stimulates hair growth and regrowth by treating more than the hair, it treats the scalp too. It helps to promote the penetrability of the hair shaft and skin to absorb nutrients and moisturisers. Hair becomes more elastic, less prone to breakage, softer and more manageable.
The active aloe ingredient also discourages bacteria, fungus, viruses and parasites.
Directions for use.
- Gently brush hair to remove dirt, tangles and dead cells.
- Wash hair twice with a little shampoo, gently massaging your scalp.
- Rinse well.
- Squeeze / pat dry hair with a towel.
- Follow with a Nutri Hair Conditioner to help improve hair growth and condition.
Active ingredients. Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, PPG-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cocamide DEA, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract & Bitters, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Imidazolidinyl Urea
Natural Beauty Care suggestions.
For hair nutrition from the inside-out, take the herbal Nutri-Hair capsules.
Apply a thin layer of Aloe Ferox gel to the scalp after cleansing your hair. Which gel is right for you?
- Aloe Ferox Whole-leaf Gel for psoriasis or eczema. Non-greasy and can help with styling your hair.
- Aloe Ferox Super Aloe Gel for dermatitis, children, highly sensitive skin or skin allergic to fragrance or perfume.
- Aloe Ferox Bitter Gel for wounds or infected skin – with the natural antibiotic of Aloe Ferox.
Customer Testimonial: “I love the Aloe Ferox Nutri Hair Conditioner – I have naturally curly, coloured hair, and it really makes my hair feel great and in brilliant condition! ” Pinkerton, Alloa.