Aloe Ferox Whole-leaf JuiceBe well. Stay well with this juice for optimal wellbeing and vigour. Aloe Ferox Juice is packed with over 130 naturally occurring plant medicinal agents. It also contains polyphenols which have seen a growing interest among researchers because of their anti-oxidant properties and their role in the prevention of various diseases associated with oxidative stress such as cardiovascular disease, neurodegeneration and diabetes. Aloe Ferox also contains phytosterols – a group of compounds best described for their total cholesterol and low-density lipid cholesterol (LDL-C) lowering effects. The medicinal agents support various bodily functions: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, calming, bactericidal, virucidal, kills parasites, detoxifying, stimulates cell renewal, stimulates wound healing.
How using Aloe Ferox Whole-Leaf Juice may help you.
- Helps with the symptoms of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome ) thanks to its anti-spasmodic properties that relieve cramping of the bowel.
- Advantageous for the functioning of the immune system.
- Digestion friendly.
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Rich in fibre which helps to control appetite.
- A general ‘feel well’ tonic for a boost when you need a little more ‘get up and go’.
Directions for using Aloe Ferox Whole-Leaf Juice
- Take 15-100 ml when needed. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or lemonade according to taste.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Suitable for diabetics, slimmers, pregnant and nursing mothers, vegetarians.
- Also suitable for pets and livestock (dogs, cats, horses, sheep, goats, pigs).
Natural Beauty Care suggestions.
- For constipation problems, you can use together with Aloe Ferox Fabulous Fibre Bitter. For chronic constipation consider Aloe Ferox Bitter Crystals.
- For the equivalent product in a perhaps handier format, you can try Aloe Ferox Fabulous Fibre Regular supplements. No need to refrigerate and easy to transport. No need to refrigerate. However, not as effective for antacid / reflux relief compared to the juice.
- How it eases the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, IBS.
- How aloe juice helped ease a bad case of psoriasis of the scalp and ears.
- How applying it topically and drinking it helped considerably improve chronic eczema in a four-year old child.