Aloe Ferox Whole-leaf Juice
Be well. Stay well with this juice for optimal wellbeing and vigour. Aloe Ferox Juice is packed with over 130 naturally occurring plant medicinal agents.
It also contains polyphenols which have seen a growing interest among researchers because of their anti-oxidant properties and their role in the prevention of various diseases associated with oxidative stress such as cardiovascular disease, neurodegeneration and diabetes.
Aloe Ferox also contains phytosterols – a group of compounds best described for their total cholesterol and low-density lipid cholesterol (LDL-C) lowering effects. The medicinal agents support various bodily functions: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, calming, bactericidal, virucidal, kills parasites, detoxifying, stimulates cell renewal, stimulates wound healing.
How using Aloe Ferox Whole-Leaf Juice may help you.
- Helps with the symptoms of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome ). Anti-spasmodic for the cramping of the bowel.
- Advantageous for the functioning of the immune system.
- Digestion friendly.
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Rich in fibre which helps to control appetite.
- A general ‘feel well’ tonic for a boost when you need a little more ‘get up and go’.
For the equivalent product in a perhaps handier format, you can try Aloe Ferox Fabulous Fibre Regular
supplements. No need to refrigerate and easy to transport. No need to refrigerate. However, not as effective for antacid / reflux relief compared to the juice.
Directions for using Aloe Ferox Whole-Leaf Juice
- Take 15-100 ml when needed. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or lemonade according to taste.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Suitable for diabetics, slimmers, pregnant and nursing mothers, vegetarians.
- Also suitable for pets and livestock (dogs, cats, horses, sheep, goats, pigs).
Active ingredients: Aloe ferox Whole-leaf Pulp, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Full ingredients:Aqua, Aloe Ferox, malic acid, potassium sorbate (preservative), sodium benzoate (preservative), natural flavours.
Natural Beauty Care suggestions.
For constipation problems, you can use together with Aloe Ferox Fabulous Fibre Bitter
. For chronic constipation consider Aloe Ferox Bitter Crystals.
There is a ground-swell of evidence – anecdotal and clinical about the value of drinking aloe juice. As Aloe Vera is more widely available than Aloe Ferox it is therefore better known. As such there is a wealth of information about its effectiveness in helping treat a range of health issues. Please do read the case studies below, bearing in mind what Aloe Ferox – being twenty times stronger than Aloe Vera, can do for you.
Here are some examples about;
Natural Beauty Care offers some suggestions on how to manage your constipation, comfortably
and shares information on common reasons for being constipated.
Always consult your health professional regarding any health issues. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.