How to find the best skin care products?
Good. Better. Best.
Not all skincare brands are created equal.
With so many companies touting their wares, and making promises about dewy complexions, looking 10 years younger and so on, the choice can be overwhelming.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could find a skincare company that delivers on the simple promise delivering what it says it will? Like cleansing without drying…toning without the damaging effects of alcohol…rejuvenating without clogging the pores and providing deep hydration where you need it most. Discover Aloe Ferox and Timeless Skin.
Natural Beauty Care talks about moisturising.
The small miracles a tube of moisturising cream is supposed to deliver give pause for thought, don’t they? A refreshing find would be moisturiser that;
- Was affordable
- Hydrated deeply with lasting moisturising effect.
- Not pimple-forming.
- Not over-perfumed.
- Didn’t make your T-zone look like a shiny ski ramp
- Doesn’t cause a rash.
- And is kind to bunnies – being ethically produced, that is never tested on animals.
Now after that (rather demanding) wish list, add these wishes.
A skincare range that is:
- Harnesses the healing power of nature
- Is manufactured in clinical conditions – that’s a must I reckon.
- Created by a small family business.
- The supports the local community in which it is home.
- A range whose main ingredients are grown organically.
- The ingredients grow on ground that is no use for anything else – you can’t grow crops on it or even graze sheep as it’s so steep.
- A skincare range made possible with a freelance workforce whose office is the land on which they work.
- Workers who pay no ‘rent’ for the land. They do a handshake deal with the farmer and land is promised to them, for FREE, for, well, almost forever, as long as the farmer and his family stay there too.
Sounds too good to be true? Not really, Aloe Ferox natural skincare products answer the full wish list. Mostly because they are not competing with the global, big brands mass produced and retailed in department stores and supermarkets.
Small, ethical, sound, they use distributors and are ‘never on the high street’.
If you want to get your hands on Aloe Ferox you can, right here. Natural Beauty Care is the official UK agent.
‘In my humble opinion, one of the best skincare product ranges around.’
Michelle Mitchell, Owner, Natural Beauty Care.