About Natural Beauty Care
Natural Beauty Care is based in Scotland in the United Kingdom. We are the only official UK agents for the unique Aloe Ferox range of skincare and wellbeing products, from South Africa.
We have customers – and friends – from all around the world and are happy to send you these unique products no matter where in the world you find yourself.
If you are from South Africa you will probably have grown up with the Aloe Ferox range – and it grows with you. Products are available for young sensitive children’s skin, the teenage acne years, and all the way through to anti-ageing products for the golden years. And when life presents obstacles like psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, sunburn, acne, rosacea (we could go on), there are products to keep you beautiful and your skin healthier.
Feel free to read our Terms and Conditions, which also contain details about the Brexit transition, relevant for our European customers.
Once an Aloe Ferox fan, always an Aloe Ferox fan.
Where in the world are you?
We can post Aloe Ferox pretty much anywhere. We export to numerous other countries, listed below. Happily, we have customers in America (the USA), Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East. So don’t let geography stop you from being an Aloe Ferox fan – join the community.
- Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria (EU), Azerbaijan, Azores
- Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium (EU), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria (EU)
- Canary Islands, Corsica, Croatia (EU), Cyprus (EU), Czech Republic (EU)
- Denmark (EU)
- Estonia (EU)
- Faroe Islands, Finland (EU), France (EU)
- Georgia, Germany (EU), Gibraltar, Greece (EU), Greenland
- Hungary (EU)
- Iceland, Irish Republic (EU), Italy (EU)
- Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan
- Latvia (EU), Liechtenstein, Lithuania (EU), Luxembourg (EU)
- Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Rep. of), Madeira, Malta (EU), Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro
- Netherlands (EU), Norway
- Poland (EU), Portugal (EU)
- Romania (EU), Russia
- San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic (EU), Slovenia (EU), Spain (EU), Spitzbergen, Sweden (EU), Switzerland
- Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan
- Ukraine, United Kingdom (EU), Uzbekistan
- Vatican City
Please note: some countries do hold orders in customs for clearance and this can delay delivery. We’ve experienced this with Germany, Australia, and the Middle Eastern countries.